As each expatriate employee and each family are different, we carefully tailor our services to match each individual situation.
- Personalized search for a primary residence and assistance upon arrival: We will preselect properties, accompany clients for a full day of property visits and assist with the signing of the lease and carry out the move-in inventory.
- Ensure functioning of basic utilities: Internet, electricity, water, natural gas.
- Enrolling children in school: We select schools according to the profile of each child and offer extra assistance if required.
- Opening a bank account.
- Taking out insurance policies.
- Providing administrative and cultural information.
- Putting clients in contact with national and international associations to facilitate their move
- Notifying the owner or the real estate agency of the tenant’s departure.
- Following up on the security deposit to make sure it is returned.
- Canceling all contracts.
- Changing addresses.
- Assistance with finding a moving company.